QUALITY & OUTSTANDING SERVICE
ICE AGE AIR is committed to outstanding levels of quality and maintenance of these levels is of the utmost importance. Given the company’s size and structure, quality is assured throughout.
- Personal and direct involvement in all aspects of the company’s operations and service.
- High motivation in ensuring the maintenance of excellence, quality, customer satisfaction and continuous improvement.
- On-going contact with clients to ensure their needs are understood and fulfilled.
- Direct availability, with management readily contactable and accessible to clients.
- A company size and structure, that is able to maintain and ensure quality processes throughout.
- Employment of staff with technical skills, work experience and great customer relations skills. We enjoy the support and backup of reputable manufacturers, suppliers and sub contractors, as well as the services of a senior design engineer and draftsman.
- We provide industrial and commercial air conditioners
Ice Age Air takes occupational health and safety seriously. All of our employees have undergone up-to-date training by a recognised provider and are committed to upholding best-practice safety standards at all times Ice Age Air strict adherence to OH&S has been instrumental in the continued growth and success of our company.
At the commencement of every project, we draw up a detailed OH&S plan which identifies potential issues and outlines safe working procedures with the aim to ensure the utmost safety of all people involved in the work environment.
Our OH&S approach and commitment includes:
- Safe work processes
- Adherence to Workers Compensation Act
- Public liability insurance